Saturday, March 5, 2016

I've Moved!

I've officially changed this blog's web address!  At 10:36am, six minutes after I was planning to move, I moved from everythingimaginable62.blogspot.com to the new location, chandlersmithblogger.blogspot.com (by saying I moved this blog I mean I merely changed the web address).  And with this new web address comes a different blogging routine - you will have something new to read at least twice a week, I'm anticipating, and things will be more interesting.  If you have any suggestions of what I could share with the rest of the readers, please leave a comment and I will be glad to consider whatever you have to say.  Have a great weekend! - Chandler Smith, Blogger

4 comments:

  1. I went to everythingimaginble62.blospot.com and couldn't find your blog. And then I remembered you moved to another address and I found it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Blogger Girl that's funny! Glad you could find it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I tried searching the old web address after I changed it and it said that that blog had been removed but the address wasn't available. Strange that it wouldn't be available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i went to the old one a minute ago, well tried to, and this is what it told me:

    Sorry, the blog at everythingimaginable62.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

    I wonder why it wouldn't be available for new blogs... ?

    ReplyDelete