Thursday, August 25, 2016

School's About to Begin!

This past summer flew by so quickly!  We start our homeschool year on Wednesday, and I'm going into the 10th grade!  I look forward mostly to adding a "cousin" to our school, in addition to my sister and me.  The courses I'll be doing this year are French, Government, Biology, Spelling & Vocabulary, Creative Writing and Algebra 2.  I believe that our literature and geography go along with other subjects.  One of my favorite avocations is writing, so I thought I'd take a Creative Writing course this year to enhance my ability and interest in writing in case this hobby could see a future career for me.  

I may be posting more about the school year in the near future, so stay tuned for more updated on It's All About Jesus!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool I start school on Thursday! Also instead of doing Algebra 2 I'll be doing Algebra 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't believe that 2 months later I just saw this, Blogger Girl! I haven't been blogging for a few months with school starting up, our recent vacation, etc. I didn't like Algebra 1 very much, but it got easier as I learned it. I didn't even fully complete the course, I don't think. I'm not really an extreme math lover any more.

      Delete