Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Events of June 10

Not very much happened on June 10, other than my cousin got married!  Yes, she got married to the Applebee's guy who had to direct me out of Applebee's kitchen in March.  So anyway, it was a great wedding in a great church.  My cousin's sister (also my cousin, lol) was the maid of honor which was probably really exciting for her.  The wedding party was large, which was nice.  Even though there were sirens going by just about the while ceremony, the important thing is that it was centered around God.  We also enjoyed seeing my aunt, uncle and cousins who had come from Wisconsin for the wedding.  It was a family week for sure! 

The reception was at a very nice country club.  They served great food and were great hosts, which honored the occasion even more.  I loved having a family picture taken with the bride and groom; my grandparents; my aunts, uncles and cousins and my household family.  After that there was dancing (including the first dance) and the wedding cake.  We left the country club at 11pm, I imagine well before the celebration ended.  The whole thing was great, and I loved it.

Now the newlyweds are on their way to Ohio to find an apartment.  My cousin will be attending vet school there hopefully next year, so they want to get settled and stuff before she begins that.  If they find an apartment they will probably move in as soon as they can.  I hear that Ohio residents have a much better chance of getting into this college than out-of-state residents, so this way they should be considered Ohio residents.

Congratulations my cousins!  I hope you enjoy what is to come as a married couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment