Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Welcome Back, You Inactive Blogger!

I'm back after I took a break from blogging for over a month!  My last post was published on May 27; it is now July 5.  A lot happened in the past month, which is basically why I've been gone for so long.  My cousin got married (first one to on my mom's side of the family) in the first full week of June.  At the same time my uncle on my dad's side was visiting for other purposes, and he left on June 17.  My father turned 50 last Monday and we had a small surprise luncheon party for him the day after.  My sister and I have been busy volunteering with setting up a Vacation Bible School program at our church (which will take place later this month).  I have also been keeping myself busy with Facebook and Pinterest, but now I'm back to blogging as well.  

So those are the major events that took place since I last touched base over this blog.  I'll try to blog more often, but I can't guarantee it.  Sometimes I forget I even have a blog (or four!).  But I will try to share things with my readers more often!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment