Saturday, January 16, 2016

Meditation of the Day

"O God, save me by Your Name, and vindicate me by Your might.  O God, hear my prayer; give ear to the words of my mouth.  For strangers have risen against me; ruthless men seek my life; they do not set God before themselves.  Behold, God is my Helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life.  He will return the evil to my enemies; in Your faithfulness put an end to them.  With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to You; I will give thanks to Your Name, O Lord, for it is good.  For He has delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies." - Psalm 54:1-7 ESV

Also, please don't forget to vote!  I have changed my plans and tomorrow night I will shut down the vote but will announce the winning scene Monday morning.  The voting poll will be shut down between 8:30 and 9:00pm tomorrow night, so if you haven't voted but would like to, please consider doing so!  Scene 2 is in the leading now so if someone wants to vote for it or another scene, do so in advance of 8:30pm tomorrow.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment