Wednesday, January 20, 2016

More Blogs!

Since my friends and I have made a few more blogs very recently, I thought it was time for another list of blogs that some of you may like to visit.  I believe that there are at least three new blogs - there could be more but I think that's it.  So with that said, please consider browsing this list of blogs and consider visiting some of them.  I hope you enjoy what you see!  *Be careful because the names and web address are very close together.  I did this because some of them have longer web address and I wanted to fit each one on only one line.

Nature's Song-create247.blogspot.com
A + J Crafts-lovetocraft216.blogspot.com
ManiCURE for Leukemia-leukfight34.blogspot.com
Bits and Pieces-simplyfun72.blogspot.com
Wonderful Recipes-wonderfulrecipes10.blogspot.com
Animal Lovers-al1123.blogspot.com
Sweet Treats & Yummy Goodies-sweetyummygoodies.blogspot.com
Sister Creativity-sistercreativity13.blogspot.com
DIY Crafts-diycrafts9.blogspot.com
The Mr. Buckley Memorial Bible Mission-themrbuckleymemorialbiblemission4.blogspot.com
Ruth-Anna Mason of Maplewood Forest-ruthannamason.blogspot.com
The Online Cookbook-theonlinecookbook479.blogspot.com
Everything Imaginable!-everythingimaginable62.blogspot.com
Cookin Kids-cookinkids5.webs.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment