Saturday, January 16, 2016

Time for Announcements!

A couple of announcements on this post, so please pay attention!  First, I have changed my template and even if it still seems the same, I've also changed my normal blogging font.  

Also, please keep in mind that the voting poll ends tomorrow.  Please see today's Meditation of the Day fore more information, such as what time it's expected to end.  Eventually, I'm considering changing this blog's name but I won't change the web address for the sake of my readers.  If I decide to, I will give you plenty of notice and will advertise the new address well in advance.  But since I have to think of a new name first it should be awhile!

When we finish our study in the Psalms, which I think will be anywhere between March and June, depending on how long the Psalms are, we will be moving on to a study in Proverbs.  However, when we move on, I will not be posting verses every day because sometimes I don't get around to it till the end of the day.  

And last but not least, the interest level of this blog hasn't been high lately.  I haven't been abiding by its name, Everything Imaginable!  It's mainly been the Meditation of the Day each day, but that will be changing.  I will frequently share recipes, stories and other stuff with you.  So if you're not a frequent reader of Everything Imaginable! I encourage you to visit more often because you may just see some pretty neat stuff featured from time to time!  

So with that said, I think that's it.  If you have any questions please comment or contact me via the contact form.  Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment