Saturday, January 9, 2016

Vote For Your Favorite!

Okay, so I decided to make a post other than the meditation of the day to sort of spice up this blog's appearance in interest.  We all know that the season is winter now, right?  Right.  So I decided to hold a voting poll having to do with winter.  So, of these three wintry nature scenes, which one is your favorite?  Please answer in the comments.  When you answer, just call the pictures 1, 2 and 3, top to bottom.  Thank you for voting!



Image result for images of beautiful wintry nature scenes
Image result for images of beautiful wintry nature scenes
Image result for images of beautiful wintry nature scenes


9 comments:

  1. I Think if i HAD to say which was my favorite, i would say number 2, but i like all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, voters, Scene 1 has one vote and Scene 2 has two votes. Only 6 days left to vote so please consider doing so sometime this week. I plan to announce the winner around 8:30pm American time on Sunday night. Anyone wish to vote for Scene 3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't decide but I suppose number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Naturelove21 you're on my side! Lol, that was just a joke, I'm not saying that Piano Lover and Blogger Girl are against me or I'm against them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now Scenes 1 and 2 are tied, so does anyone wish to bring one of the counts up by 1? Also, you can vote for multiple scenes if you wish, I didn't make that clear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it wouldn't cause strife among my readers I think I'd like to give each scene a vote. Also, yes I did say that you could vote for all of the scenes. If you do, however, you can only vote once for each scene. If anyone says something along the line of, "I will give each scene 10 votes", I will be asking them to vote again. So please just keep that fact in mind as you're voting. Thank you, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So right now we have 2 votes for Scene 1, 3 votes for Scene 2 and 1 vote for Scene 3. Yes, I decided to change my vote but this is my final one.

      Delete