Sunday, January 17, 2016

Meditation of the Day

"Give ear to my prayer, O God, and hide not Yourself from my plea for mercy.  Attend to me, and answer me; I am restless in my complaint and I moan, because of the noise of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked.  For they drop trouble upon me, and in anger they bear a grudge against me.  My heart is in anguish within me; the terrors of death have fallen upon me, and horror overwhelms me.  And I say, 'Oh, that I had wings like a dove!  I would fly away and me at rest; yes, I would wander far away; I would lodge in the wilderness; I would hurry to find a shelter from the raging wind and tempest.' " - Psalm 55:1-8 

Also, if you'd like to vote on my voting poll that I shared last week, please do so TODAY!  I will be shutting the poll down between 8:30 and 9:00 tonight.  So if you look at my blog later tonight and then you plan to vote tomorrow morning, the poll will be gone tomorrow morning!  So just please keep that in mind and head over to my featured post to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment