Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Meditation of the Day: An Announcement

Hello readers!  Sorry I haven't posted a Meditation of the Day in several days.  I just haven't gotten around to it, and I feel hassled to be posting one every day.  Now don't get me the wrong way.  Like all day, if I don't post the passage at the beginning of the day, I have a nagging feeling all day, which screams, "Post it.  Post it.  Post it!"  I just don't want to feel like I have to share one every day, so things are changing.  There will no longer be a Bible passage shared every day, but I will share one every once in a while.  Also, I believe we will leave--at least take a break from--the Psalms and move onto the Proverbs, just because I feel like changing things up.  The passages, when I post them, will not be called the Meditation of the Day anymore, obviously, because they won't be posted every day.  Rather, I believe I will share a Proverb or, after we're done with the Proverbs, a passage once a week; these weekly passages will be called on this blog "The Holy Scripture for This Week."  Also, there's going to be much more posted than the Meditation of the Day on the blog because I know that's mainly what I've been posting lately and that Everything Imaginable! may not look too appealing with just the verses.  So please look at this blog and you'll find some good stuff posted.  The reason why I haven't posted much is because I can't think of much, so if you have suggestions please feel free to share them in the comments.  Thank you, and have a great day. - Chandler Smith, Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Do you post any stories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I haven't posted any stories yet, but if you want to read some of my stories please visit ruthannamason.blogspot.com, another blog I have where you will find a story series I write. Haven't posted one since January 15 but have another one almost ready.

    ReplyDelete