Wednesday, February 17, 2016

THIS BLOG IS MOVING!

HI READERS OF EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE!  THIS POST IS ALL CAPITAL BECAUSE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION.  ON MARCH 5, 2016 THIS BLOG IS MOVING TO ANOTHER WEB ADDRESS.  IT WILL NOT BE A NEW BLOG, IT WILL JUST BE A DIFFERENT WEB ADDRESS.  PRESUMING IT'S STILL AN AVAILABLE ADDRESS ON MOVING DAY, I WILL BE MOVING EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE! TO CHANDLERSMITHBLOGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM.  I WILL ALSO BE CHANGING THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG BUT THE NEW WEB ADDRESS IS VERY IMPORTANT.  SO IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE READING WHAT I POST HERE AFTER MARCH 5 PLEASE BE SURE YOU SAVE THE NEW WEB ADDRESS.  I AM MOVING ON MARCH 5, NO SOONER AND NO LATER.  PLEASE WRITE THE NEW ADDRESS AND STORE IT ON YOUR COMPUTER OR IN ANOTHER SAFE PLACE SO THAT YOU HAVE IT HANDY FOR MARCH 5.  THANK YOU! - CHANDLER SMITH

4 comments:

  1. Good, Blogger Girl! I just thought I would like a web address that reflects my name, because I've been wanting to change my blog title but I for some reason need my web address to relate to my blog title. So when I move to the new location, it will just be my name and I'll be able to change my title whenever I want and it will still kind of match the address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I've enjoyed seeing your frequent comments on this blog very much! You have such faithful comments that aren't negative in any way - not that anybody else's are. It means a lot to me to know that my blog is being enjoyed. I haven't visited your blogs in a little while but I keep telling myself, "I need to visit her blogs, I need to visit her blogs - and comment!" I haven't really been on any blogs too much lately but will definitely have to get back into the routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I have just confirmed that March 5 is a Saturday. If you are afraid you won't remember Moving Day then please mark it on your calendar along with the new web address if you would prefer. I plan to move the blog over to its new address at 10:30am Saturday, March 5.

    ReplyDelete