Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pinterest!

Hi everyone!  This is just another post announcing that I have a Pinterest account.  On it you will find 23 boards featuring funny animals, recipes, beautiful scenes from nature and Christian topics - and better yet, much more!  I don't know whether you need a Pinterest account to do this, but I believe you can do it whether you have one or not.  If you have an account, search "csblogger" in the search box and you should come up with "Chandler Smith, Blogger."  I have put the word "Blogger" in my username as well as the address of this blog in the "About Me" section for your convenience so you can find me easily.  However, if you don't have Pinterest, go to www.pinterest.com/csblogger to view my page.  I'm not sure if you need an account to do that.  All right, if you decide to go there I hope you enjoy what you see.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment