Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blogs!

Okay, so I know I advertised my friends' blogs a few weeks ago, but I'm going to advertise them again.  If you visit this blog and like it, I can almost assure you that you would enjoy what you see on these blogs.  So here they are ~

Nature's Song ~ create247.blogspot.com
Sarah's Simply Fun Stuff ~ simplyfun72.blogspot.com
Animal Lovers ~ al1123.blogspot.com
Sweet Treats & Yummy Goodies ~ sweetyummygoodies.blogspot.com
DIY Crafts ~ diycrafts9.blogspot.com
Sister Creativity ~ sistercreativity13.blogspot.com
ManiCURE for Leukemia ~ leukfight34.blogspot.com
The Mr. Buckley Memorial Bible Mission ~ themrbuckleymemorialbiblemission4.blogspot.com

Here's one that's not on Blogger that I advertised before.  Like Sweet Treats & Yummy Goodies, I believe it's about baking.  My sister told me about the website but I don't think I've visited it yet ~

cookinkids5.webs.com

Okay, I hope you check out these blogs and enjoy what you see!  If you don't comment on the blogs, feel free to tell me of your experiences with them in the comments, and I will relay them to the owner of that blog.  Even if you comment on one of their blogs, you could still tell me how you like it.  All right, that's all for now.  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I will probably check out some of these and comment on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, you'll enjoy looking at them. I'm going to make another blog advertisement shortly and there will be another blog that I forgot to include.

      Delete