Monday, December 28, 2015

Our Bible Blog is Moving!

Hi readers, it's Chandler S.  I'm writing this post to announce the relocation of another one of my blogs, The Mr. Buckley Memorial Bible Mission.  I am getting very tired of the longer-than-needed web address, so I've decided to change it.  I will put the address on the blog before it relocates and will advertise it here as well.  The blog isn't just moving to another web location, the address is changing.  SO IF YOU'RE A READER OF THE MR. BUCKLEY MEMORIAL BIBLE MISSION, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DON'T IGNORE THIS POST.  I will be putting out reminders and alerts on at least 2 of my 3 blogs as the day of relocation (March 1, 2016) gets closer, but I'm not responsible if you miss the reminders and we relocate and you don't know the address.  That's why I'm giving you over 2 months.  So please make sure you see this.  Thank you, and have a good night! ~ Chandler S.

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting...Are you going to change the name too and the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, last night I had a talk with one of my friends that shares the blog with me. I realized I had taken matters into my own hands and hadn't discussed the moving with them first. So the moving is being reconsidered but I will post updates as more decisions are being made.

      Delete