Thursday, December 17, 2015

Meditation of the Day

So, I realize how I've been posting entire long Psalms lately at times....I have decided to break away from posting the entire Psalm if it's on the longer side, just to give us a chance to meditate on a short passage.  I made this decision today when I saw that today's Psalm, Psalm 37, has 40 verses.  So we will take a few days to go through this passage.

"Fret not yourself because of evildoers; be not envious of wrongdoers!  For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb.  Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.  Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act.  He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday." ~ Psalm 37:1-6 ESV

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea Tirgerowner79! Longer passages are sometimes harder to read then short ones. I tend to read shorter bible verses on blogs then longer ones. I am not saying that you shouldn't post long verses. Are you going to post anymore recipes on this blog? Because the one you did a long time ago was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger Girl, I think I will post more recipes! I forgot all about posting recipes and now you reminded me!

      Delete