Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pinterest!

So I'm writing this post to announce that I have a Pinterest account.  I've had it for awhile but just started really using it about a month ago when my sister set up an account.  You will find boards about funny cats, pizza, scenery and real estate.  Those all match my interests, but the pizza board I made especially with one of my friends for an upcoming event when we will be making pizza.  I have 17 boards, but quite a few of them could've just been one.  So, as of right now I have 17 boards, 149 pins, 160 likes, 5 followers and 26 following.  Those will probably change a bit before some of you venture to my page--if you decide to--so you can find me by searching "chandlers315."  That is my username.  Have a great day everyone, and if you check out my page I hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment