Thursday, November 12, 2015

Daily Bible Verse

"O Lord, how many are my foes!  Many are rising against me; many are saying of my soul, there is no salvation for him in God.  But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.  I cried aloud to the Lord, and He answered me from His holy hill.  I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the Lord sustained me.  I will not be afraid of many thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around.  Arise, O Lord!  Save me, O my God!  For you strike all my enemies on the cheek; you break the teeth of the wicked.  Salvation belongs to the Lord; your blessing be on your people!" ~ Psalm 3:1-8 ESV

1 comment:

  1. Also, sometimes I forget to specify what version the verses are taken from. Regardless of whether or not I specify, the verses are always taken from the English Standard Version (ESV).

    ReplyDelete