Saturday, November 21, 2015

ManiCURE for Leukemia

ManiCURE for Leukemia is a blog run by four girls that I know.  As you can probably tell by the name, it's for a good cause.  They are hoping to raise money to help those with leukemia, and their first goal is $100.  Their first business session was on Thursday evening and they raised $12 just then.  They paint nails and sell bracelets for great prices, accepting donations as well.  What they're doing is such a good cause.  Even if not everyone who views their blog becomes a customer, they still need publicity.  So I would encourage you to visit their blog at leukfight34.blogspot.com. 

2 comments:

  1. I know that it may seem strange that I'm posting about nail manicures since I'm the opposite gender, but still, they're serving charity. I told them that every once in awhile I would advertise their business on my blog and I intend to follow through with that. It's advertising for charity, so I will continue to advertise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's $88 more to go, unless you've had another business session that I haven't heard about. Keep up the good work, ManiCURE for Leukemia!

    ReplyDelete