Monday, November 30, 2015

Please Feel Free to Comment!

Hi everyone.  I haven't been getting many comments on Everything Imaginable! lately so please feel free to comment as much as you'd like.  I will do the same to those of you I know ~ I will publish a comment or two on your blog.  I'm not asking for publicity, I'm just wondering if you like what I'm posting.  Also, if you don't find much interest in what I share, feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments.  Also, you don't have to know me to comment.  As long as things are appropriately said I don't care who comments, as long as nothing offensive is being said.  I do not want the actions of using God's name in vain, insulting, swearing, slandering, unkindness or taking advantage of the fact that you are able to comment on this blog.  Just please keep that in kind and leave a comment or two.  Thank you! ~ tigerowner79

1 comment:

  1. I have a suggestion that I will send to you in the contact box. I hope it will help you out! -Blogger Girl

    ReplyDelete