Monday, November 23, 2015

My Other Blog

Yesterday I made another blog!  However, it's not only my blog ~ my two friends Anna and Jillian, my sister Sarah and myself are working on our second shipment of Bibles to Africa, and just today we decided on a final name.  The name is in memory of someone who went to my church who suddenly passed away last year.  He was a strong believer in the Christian faith and shipped Bibles just like we're doing.  He lived his life to the fullest.  So please check out our blog at ~

themrbuckleymemorialbiblemission4.blogspot.com

Yes, I know it's long, but it's okay.  Anna and Jillian, as of right now, do not wish to post anything on this blog, so any posts that will be published will be written by me or, once I add her, my sister.  Again, please check out the blog and I hope you enjoy what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment