Sunday, November 15, 2015

October's Delight

Yes, I know ~ Halloween was 15 days ago.  However, there's this one recipe very suitable for a Halloween treat ~ it's also a good way to use some extra candy from trick-or-treating.  I myself stopped trick-or-treating in 2009, but candy is still the same to me.  This is a recipe I made up.  I haven't yet tried it, but hey ~ how bad could pre-made candy possibly get?  This recipe I called "October's Delight".  It's very simple and can use pretty much any kind of candy ~ preferably chocolate ~ that you have!  This recipe lets you choose the amount and kinds of candy yourself.

Candy of your choosing
Whipped cream
Chopped nuts, optional

Mix candies together in large container; unwrap if necessary.  Serve with whipped cream.  For a major variation, melt your chocolate and then pour the mixture into 9x13 pan, letting candy cool before serving.  These bars may be hard to cut, but they'd be tasty.  In either mixture, you could add chopped nuts if you wanted to ~ though I'd probably leave those out.  Serve with whipped cream if desired.

Yes, I think I may be posting recipes more frequently on my blog.  When I do so, I will also give the name of the cookbook that I found it in so that you can browse that cookbook for more good and tasty recipes!  If it's just a recipe card, I will tell who I got the recipe from.  I will not mention names; just what kind of a relationship I have with that person ~ relative, friend, etc.  I will never, ever post anyone's full name on this blog ~ except the ones that are famous, like George Washington and everything.

All right, this post is done.  I know it seemed like it was several random topics piecing together at the end, but I'm done for now.  Good night, blog readers ~ and remember to look for tomorrow's daily Bible verse in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment