Saturday, November 14, 2015

Daily Bible Verse

"Give ear to my words, O Lord; consider my groaning.  Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to You do I pray.  O Lord, in the morning You hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for You and watch.  For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.  The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.  You destroy those who speak lies; the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.  But I, through the abundance of Your steadfast love, will enter your house.  I will bow down toward Your holy temple in the fear of You.  Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before me.  For there is no truth in their mouth; their inmost self is destruction; their throat is an open grave; they flatter with their tongue.  Make them bear their guilt, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; because of the abundance of their transgressions cast them out, for they have rebelled against You.  But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may exult in You.  For You bless the righteous, O Lord; You cover him with favor as with a shield." ~ Psalm 5:1-12

And yes, I decided to change my blogging name to "tigerowner79".  I am the owner of a tiger cat, and the "79" is really just a random number.  Thank you, blog readers, for reading today's Bible verse.  Keep watch for more things I share with you on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment